Announcing World of Warcraft Mod (WowMOD)
Summary of Features Found in WowMOD
- 80 player levels
- 8 WowMOD Races to choose from: Nightelf, Gnome, Human, Dwarf, Orc, Tauren, Undead, Bloodelf
- 6 WowMOD Classes to choose from: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Warlock, Priest
- Dual-class capabilities: player choose an initial race/class when creating their character and then they may choose a second class after some advancement.
- Racial Traits: Each race has unique traits such as buffs/debuffs and resistances
- Unique Racial Ability: Each race has a unique ability that only they can use
- Gold - Gold is a separate currency system independent of CS money which players can use for WowMOD purchases without depleting their CS money needed for guns and armor.
- Spell Merchant: for purchasing spells and spell upgrades
- Items Marchant: for purchasing magical equipment
- An Armorer: for having special armor sets crafted, armor based on the tiered (epic) armor sets from World of Warcraft
- Stored Inventory System: You can purchase and keep up to 100 items in your inventory
- Worn Equipment System: You can wear up to 10 different pieces of armor and magical items at the same time covering the same armor slots as World of Warcraft armor.
If you like UWC3 or War3FT you will absolutely love WowMOD, there will never be a dull moment.
See The Basics for a nice introduction to the WowMOD plugin.
WowMOD Armor and Equipment Database
See Armor and Equipment for the complete gear database broken down by class.
Downloading and Installing WowMOD
See Downloading and Installing WowMOD for details